Cool Stuff For Your iPad & Strange Kittens

I don't work for any technology place so what I say here is simply because I'm a geek and I love technology.

I love my iPad.  My first post about it is here.  Since then, I've attended an Assistive Technology conference that showed a bunch of other stuff out there available for autistic children and adults, many of them free. All you have to do is check the Apple store and type in "autism" and a bunch of apps will come up.

At my heart though, I like games and the new Joystick-IT arcade stick looks awesome.  In short, it suction cups down on your iPad screen and will allow you to play Pac-Man and other games without having to rely on finger swipes.

It's going to be on sale at ThinkGeek and I'm definitely snapping one up. Not to mention, it just looks cool.

Other cool stuff:

1) Penultimate.  Think of Penultimate as a notepad that you can write and scribble on and you’ve got the big idea. This app organizes your musings into notebooks so they’re easy to keep track of. When you’re done, you can email single pages or entire notebooks as PDFs. This app is for finger-written notes and drawings only. 
2) Portapoet. A great app for poets that is equipped with a built-in rhyming dictionary. You can search rhymes without being connected to the Internet. Portapoet also provides pronunciation for words and enables you to share your work via Facebook.

And here are some strange kittens related to Charlie's post on his blog.

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days