Oh Happy Happy Release Day!

I'm buying this at midnight on my iPad. My love affair with George R.R. Martin's world knows no bounds. George, if you ever happen to read these words...you're a real bitch for making people wait 7 years for this book. But, I get the impression that you could give a shit anyway.

Stay tuned for a review maybe later this week depending on how long it takes me to devour it.

Finally, I get to know who the hell Coldhands is and if he really is the flying saucer deus ex machina that I think he is. George has had seven years to make shit up about him. I think I could probably come up with a plausible explanation of his powers by then given the reach of fantasy which is essentially...well...infinite.

And maybe there will be some epic white walker stuff.

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days