Insecure Writer's Support Group March 2012 Edition

It's time for the March edition of the blogfest that never ends. Alex J. Cavanaugh thought this up, and he's currently touring through the blogosphere promoting the latest book in his sci-fi space opera. It's called CassaFire, and if you like sci-fi...you might want to check it out.

I think the insecurity I have with my writing these days has to do with wondering whether or not my ideas are as fun and interesting as I think they are. I have a lot of fun spending time with my characters. A lot of fun thinking about them, and designing scenarios for them that work within the greater plot/storyline I've built. But what if people read about Jordan and think...how boring. Is anything ever gonna happen? Is he ever going to become interesting. My first book comes out in two months. I guess I'll find out.

Anyway...that's it. Now I'll go and check out yours.

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days